Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Phil's | Hitched in San Diego

I can't think of a better Christmas gift than seeing my mom happy. My mom and Phil (Phyllis & Phil, aka The Phil's) had been dating for about 2 1/2 years when Phil decided to pop the question. The proposal came on Thanksgiving day and the two decided to get married during an already planned trip to visit San Diego for the holidays. Their San Diego courthouse wedding couldn't have been more perfect. By San Diego standards the day was chilly, it was in the low 60's but the there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the sun was shining brightly.
flowers by the lovely and talented Maria at My Flower Shop in Point Loma
Lamb's ear & Roses 
The San Diego Courthouse is located at 1600 Pacific Highway in Downtown San Diego. A quick and easy process that takes about an hour and costs around $150. The location is beautiful and the process so simple it honestly had me wondering why everyone doesn't get married there!
quick trip through security
Phil reading ever so carefully ;)
Man I love making this woman laugh! We had so much fun waiting in the "hold" room before the ceremony. I never thought my Scopalopacus joke would make her laugh so hard!!  
My beautiful mama
"I do!!"
first kiss!!
beautiful lunch at Seaport Village- the tequilla was flowing!!
Congrats to the Phil's!! So happy we got to be a part of your special day!! Love you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment