Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Carie and Mobe | Engagement

I've known Carie and Mobe for about 7 years now. We've had so many good times together and I've watched their relationship change and develop to what it is today. From that first Katchafire concert to Mobe's proposal in Costa Rica, I've been there for it all. Carie is one of my best friends, my habibi. She is someone I trust and adore, beautiful on both the inside and out. Honestly I could write an entire blog entry on the love I have for her. She really is the coolest! Mobe seems to perfectly compliment Carie. He is always making her smile and from day one it's been obvious how much he adores her.

When they asked me to do their engagement photos I was so happy!! I was even more excited when they agreed to do the photos at Sunset Cliffs, one of my favorite spots in San Diego and one that crazily Carie had never been to.

Here's a sneak peek into their engagement session at Sunset Cliffs. Carie & Mobe will be getting married at The Bahia Resort this coming October. I couldn't be happier for them!!

MUA: Looks by Lisa
Director of Reflection & JibJab Monitor: JJK


No comments:

Post a Comment