Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas in Indiana

I miss the snow. Of course I'm talking about the powdery, pristine, new stuff. I miss the amazing feeling of waking up and experiencing a "blue bird" day. By definition a "blue bird" day is a beautiful sunny day after an overnight snowfall. It's a perfect snowboarding day with a clear blue sky, bright sun, and fresh snow. This past week I got my blue bird day...the only thing missing was the snowboarding part. If only there were moutains in Northern Indiana.....

This perfect day happened to be Christmas morning and like the stereotypical little kid at Christmas I was giddy with excitement. Here are a few photos of our perfect Christmas morning.

Simple Beauty
White Christmas!!!

cold morning on the lake
down south for the winter????
















1 comment:

  1. I got teary when I saw your photos! They're are so beautiful, thanks for posting your Indiana Christmas.

    ReplyDelete